Technical Recruiter – Remote
iTech Solutions is looking for people to join our team to recruit for our large Fortune 500 established accounts as well as new clients. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please let me know so we can talk.
You would be joining a Winning Team
At iTech, we strive each day to provide our clients with the best IT consultants in the most cost-effective manner. A certified Women Owned and Minority Owned Business Enterprise, iTech is proud to have been recognized with numerous honors for our efforts.
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Minnesota, Connecticut, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and St.Louis area. We are passionate about deploying high-caliber IT professionals to our clients and ensuring that our consultants are offered jobs that meet their career goals.
Main responsibilities include High Volume Technical Recruiting and Resource Management.
- Understand competitor strengths and weaknesses to effectively articulate iTech’s competitive advantage
- Develop pipeline of qualified IT candidates through referrals, cold calling, competitor companies, Internet resources, college recruiting, marketing, networking, social media and professional organizations.
- Responsible for full recruitment life cycle, including partnering with all levels of management and/or sales to gain a full understanding of business requirements in order to proactively source, screen, and place top quality IT candidates nationwide, for current and future hiring needs.
- Identify, interview and screen all levels of IT candidates to determine their qualifications, analyzing their responses, experience and knowledge in relation to our client’s position requirements, while also considering their cultural fit for the client environment.
- Candidate Preparation- Prepare resume, submit consultant to client, track information, prepare candidates for interviews, and coordinate interview details.
- Conduct post-interview debrief/feedback with clients and candidates.
- Negotiate hiring terms and compensation packages, extend offer and work collaboratively with HR Department to facilitate new hire process and ensure a smooth transition to the iTech team.
- Be the point of contact for continuous feedback between Client and Consultants; Resolve any candidate and/or client problems and/or issues that arise, maintaining an image of knowledge and professionalism for iTech.
- Adhere to all iTech’s processes for tracking and logging information in our ATS.
- Proactively market and represent consultants for additional opportunities when the contract is ending.
- Information Technology (IT) experience or IT Bachelor’s degree.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years experience functioning in an IT Recruiting capacity
- Demonstrate a keen awareness and understanding of the staffing industry
- Knowledge of IT and IT Systems is a requirement
- The candidate should be PC literate in the Windows environment with specific knowledge of MS Word, Internet Explorer, and Outlook.
- Negotiation skills required
- Candidate must have the ability to create boolean search strings.
- The candidate should possess excellent written and oral communication skills as well as strong problem solving abilities.
- A self-starter, one who will take the initiative and assume risk, self-motivated, drive to exceed.
- Outstanding professional traits; polished; excellent oral and written communication skills
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and benefits package including a 401(k) savings plan, vacation, personal and holiday pay. iTech Solutions, Inc. also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, life insurance.
If you believe this role would be a good fit for you please send your resume to …@itechsolutions.com
Titles: Staffing Specialist, IT Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Technical Recruiter