Eide Bailly LLP
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States, and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. Innovation is highly encouraged, which is where programs like our EB Xchange originate. This program allows interested tax and audit employees to complete a rotation into a specialty area. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm’s decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent free lunches, snacks, lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as a Tax Senior Associate in Omaha, NE might include the following:
- Prepare a return for a multi-million dollar organization or individual.
- Work with the tax team to ensure the various components of the tax process are performed – including tax planning, client interaction and performing special tax projects.
- Gather relevant tax-related information from the client so an accurate tax return can be prepared.
- Look at tax situations from various angles to ensure the maximum tax benefit is applied.
- Prepare accounting-related reports through a paperless office environment.
- Attend professional development and training seminars on a regular basis.
Who You Are
- You can easily explain details of your tax preparation experience with individual and business income tax returns.
- You enjoy public accounting and keeping up-to-date on the ever-changing tax industry’s regulations and policies.
- You take pride in helping others.
- In addition to all of this, you have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and hold an active CPA license (or are actively pursuing one); enrolled agent certification also accepted, and have 3-5 years of experience in public accounting tax work.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
Benefits and Compensation
Our compensation philosophy emphasizes competitive and equitable pay. Eide Bailly complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. Final compensation decisions are dependent upon factors such as geography, experience, education, skills, and internal equity.
Salary Range: $72,000 – $90,000
Beyond base salary, Eide Bailly provides benefits such as: generous paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) profit sharing, life and disability insurance, lifestyle spending account, certification incentives, education assistance, and a referral program. For more information about our benefit offerings and other total rewards, visit our careers page.
What to Expect Next
We’ll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.