BUFF CITY SOAP
This position is responsible for maintaining a high level of energy and guest satisfaction inside the Buff City Soap store. This position will be trained on how to make all of our products (must be 18 years of age or older in order to make soap). Scheduling expectations will be late afternoon into early evening, weekends and holidays. Buff City Soap will be closed for major holidays. We are looking for part-time (10-25 hours/week) with the possibility for growth.
- Offer high levels of guest service by assessing guest needs and providing assistance.
- Maintain a clean production and retail area.
- Assist with production in order to maintain production levels.
- Ensure products are made timely and meet quality standards
- Growing the community’s knowledge and awareness of the Buff City Soap brand.
- Follow and achieve sales goals
- Remain knowledgeable on all products
- Process POS purchases and returns of merchandise
- Must be 16 years or older
- No prior experience necessary.
- High energy, out-going, engaging personality.
- Effective guest communication skills
- Desire to learn how to make our assortment of products
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
Powered by JazzHR