World Travel & Connect
Our travel agency is searching for friendly and professional Travel Agents to join our team. As a Travel Agent, you should be passionate about seeing the world and helping others do the same. This role involves planning holidays, suggesting travel destinations, maintaining client files, and managing large-scale events.
Your ultimate goal will be to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services. The ideal person will be an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of domestic and international travel destinations. To succeed in this role, you should also possess outstanding negotiation and sales skills.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Arrange travel for business and vacation customers
- Determine customers needs and preferences, such as schedules and costs
- Plan and arrange tour packages, excursions, and day trips
- Find fare and schedule information
- Calculate total travel costs
- Book reservations for travel, hotels, rental cars, and special events, such as tours and excursions
- Tell clients about what their trip will be like, including giving details on required documents, such as passports or visas
- Give advice about local weather conditions, customs, and attractions
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip.
- No experience necessary
- Training will be provided
- Flexible schedules
Powered by JazzHR