AAA Life Insurance is hiring for Remote Member Service Advocates! The Member Service Advocate is responsible for supporting all lines of insurance processing including: generating enrollments, providing exceptional customer service, and performing administrative tasks based upon member inquiries and requests. The goal is to exceed member expectations for the products we market and the services we provide and allow them an easy way of doing business with AAA Life Insurance Company.
This is fast-paced, inbound call center, providing outstanding service to our current members/policyholders.
- Demonstrate and continue to develop detailed and proven understanding of all AAA Life products and processes associated with providing service to the member.
- Responsible for handling member inquiries and providing resolution to problems that may require additional escalation in a way that reflects the Member Experience philosophy of Speed, Accuracy and Style.
- Exhibits strong communication and collaborative qualities and be able to deliver information confidently to members.
- Follows appropriate procedures to approve and process reinstatement forms within guidelines.
- Enroll members in coverage as opportunities are presented.
- Assist management in the receipt and resolution of insureds and member complaints.
- Consistently leverage our brand and our dedication to creating a positive member experience.
- Transfer and/or redirect members to other AAA Life Insurance departments and contacts when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School degree required; some college level coursework preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service related position required where there is a high value placed on the customer/member experience; insurance/call center experience preferred.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of life insurance company operations, policies and procedures and knowledge of various insurance products preferred
- Perform accurate mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.)
- Must be flexible in their personal schedules and be willing to work overtime and weekends as business dictates.
- Prior experience navigating and operating multiple computer applications and telephone technologies desired.
Posted Salary Range:
USD $20.00 – USD $20.00 /Hr.
Compensation Disclaimer (Text Only):
Hours: Monday-Friday, 10:30am-7pm CST and every 4th Saturday, 10am-2pm CST.
This is a fast paced call center environment, $20/hour to start.
What We Offer:
– A collaborative, energetic work-environment where you can put your passion for people to work.
– Virtual on-the-job training
– Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability coverage with generous Company contribution
– Performance-based incentive plan
– 401k available with a Company match
– Holidays and Paid Time Off
– AAA Basic Membership
For the states of California, Colorado, New York and Washington the pay scale is $31,300 to 47,505 and pay scales may vary based upon location.