Work From Home, Entry Level Data Entry Clerk As A Research Participant
We are looking for people who want to work remotely from home. You’ll need an Internet connection and a mobile device or computer.
We need folks who want to do tasks, micro tasks, work at home opinion panels, online focus groups, product testing, research trials and more.
This is not a normal 9-5 job, but a fun way to earn extra cash working from home part time on the fly work when you want.
Apply today for free and start earning.
Work from home from any location, any hours, any day. Your choice.
All backgrounds welcome: Work from home, part time, Amazon, customer service representative, medical professional, remote work at home, drivers, administrative assistant, work from home customer service representative, registered nurse, web developer, assistant manager, pharmacy technician
- Education varies by study – all education levels accepted
- Current USA resident
- Speak, read and understand English / Spanish a plus as more opportunity is available to you
- Able to focus and follow through
- This is a remote work from home part time gig, you’ll need a computer, laptop or mobile device.
- Microsoft Word or Excel helpful as a tool to keep yourself organized, but not mandatory
Here’s what you need to get started
- LapTop. You may be asked to use your webcam. These types of studies typically pay more. You’ll need a stable internet connection. You may be asked to conduct a study using your SmartPhone.
- Data entry skills. All studies require that you be able to read, write and take direction as well as type a minimum of 25 words per minute.
- Backgrounds in Customer Service, Administrative Assisting, Sales and Sales Support helpful but not mandatory
- Up to 350 hr. per single study sessions
- up to $3,000 per multi-session studies
We look forward to working with you! Connect with us via email by applying to this posting!
This is for those with any work backgrounds such as Amazon, customer service representative, medical professional, drivers, medical receptionist, our folks come from all backgrounds!
Powered by JazzHR