Retirement Solutions Advisors
The “right fit” must be determined with care. Our extensive knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment assures our client’s plan design and operation will meet these requirements. We draw on this same knowledge base to provide our clients with ideas and strategies for maximizing plan contributions and asset accumulation.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities:
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- 1+ years experience in a relevant field.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.