Client Operations Remote **Customer Service Associate – Remote**
**Our Mission**Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience. **Your Impact on our mission:**
As a Remote Customer Service Associate, youll be responsible for solving problems before they exist and creating a magical experience for patients and doctors alike. If youre a Jack or Jill of all trades with a passion for delivering amazing service, this is the role for you! As a Zocdocr, you may be working remotely, but that doesnt mean youre working alone – our customer service team touts an incredible, supportive, and hands on culture.
Please be advised that we’re currently only hiring remote Customer Service Associates in Florida and Texas.
**Youll enjoy this role if you are**
* Super-positive and empathetic: you see the best in people and know how to bring it out
* A team player, who enjoys working in a highly collaborative (and extremely fun!) team environment
* Passionate about bringing solutions to both patients and providers
* Excited to learn new techniques and systems
**Your day to day is**
* Delivering a great experience to doctors and their staff via phone and email
* Supporting patients via phone and email, ensuring a seamless Zocdoc experience
* Using your multitasking abilities to field requests from multiple users simultaneously
* Applying your problem-solving skills to answer patients questions and make sure they get the appointments they need
**Youd be successful in this role if you have.**
* A great deal of initiative, resourcefulness, and sense of ownership
* Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, sharp focus, and the ability to flourish in both independent and collaborative settings
* Top-notch customer service skills (experience at a service-based company like Apple, Disney, Zappos, etc. is a plus)
* The ability to quickly learn and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
* A passion for healthcare is not necessary; however, a passion for improving the lives of people through technology is a must
* Flexibility to work some nights and weekends
* 100% paid employee health benefit options
* Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (when back in office)
* Parental leave
* Cell Phone reimbursement
Zocdoc is the countrys leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdocs Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our . Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the worlds leading investors, and we believe were still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values – *Together, Not Alone* , we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. Were an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.