Liquid Environmental Solutions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare daily route summaries and manifests for FST Team prior to on-duty time.
- Review and approve daily work orders in the Transportation Supervisor Portal and any customer specific portals as may be required.
- Review daily FST paperwork including service location profiles, work completion forms and manifest for completeness. Assure customer signatures are captured where required.
- Properly scan and file paperwork for billing submittal.
- Manage paperwork submittal for remote locations as required.
- Verify customer check-in/out where required for services.
- Post daily work orders and billing for industrial segment.
- Create credit memos as needed to correct billing errors.
- Create and submit CRM change requests for any account updates required.
- Maintain waste hauling and disposal permits.
- Maintain adequate inventory of supplies to support the team including PPE, tools, equipment, office supplies, and manifests.
- Create purchase orders for supplies, services, and disposal.
- Process invoices.
- Maintain data and reporting as required.
- Answer incoming phone calls, emails, and support the customer service process.
- Compose professional office and company-wide communications.
- Provide excellent customer service and communicate courteously and professionally with fellow team members, management, clients, and vendors.
- Work cooperatively with managers and peers across multiple departments and locations.
- Maintain and accurate and complete paper and electronic filing system.
- Provide guidance and assistance to personnel in office needs.
- Research as needed on behalf of customers, auditors, regulatory agencies, and management.
- Accept COD payments and process them correctly when needed.
- Lead by example in abiding by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Demonstrate cooperation with all safety rules and use all appropriate safety equipment.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Team player with a positive, professional attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain poise under pressure.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Experience with Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook (Preferred).
- Strong attention to detail in checking for incorrect data and comparing work orders to reports.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in general office conditions.
- Light lifting and bending when working.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Two (2+) plus years of experience in general office functions (Required)
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Previous experience in a billing role (Strongly Preferred).
Liquid Environmental Solutions is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Veteran
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)